Thank you for joining Bali’s BIGGEST Clean-Up
Saturday, 24 February 2018
- Hari Peduli Sampah Nasional, Bali Gelar Aksi Bersih-bersih
- Hamish Daud Jadi Pemulung Sampah di Kuta
- Ribuan Relawan Ikuti Kampanye Satu Pulau Satu Suara
- Selebritis-Aktivis Punguti Sampah di Pantai Kuta
- KLH Apresiasi Kampanye Satu Pulau Satu Suara
- Bali hopes to regain paradise island status with mass cleanup
- Ada 100 Titik Kotor, Bali Lakukan Aksi Bersih
- Balinese come together to tackle island’s sea of waste
- SAY NO TO PLASTIC BAGS: Kampanye Satu Pulau Satu Suara Bersama Pemerintah Stop Pencemaran Sampah Plastik Di Laut
- KAMPANYE SATU PULAU SATU SUARA, STOP SAMPAH PLASTIK
One Island, One Voice - Satu Pulau, Satu Suara
In 2017 OIOV organised Bali’s Biggest Beach Clean-up. Mobilising 12,000 people across 55 locations to clean-up 40 tons of trash.
In 2018 OIOV expanded its efforts. Clean-ups were organised across the island throughout every region, from our beaches to mountains, through our rivers and jungles.
We're calling on everyone - government, schools, youth, elders, expats and more - to join us in cleaning up our island together. Problems will not get solved, unless you get involved!
2018 CLEAN-UP MAP