One Island One Voice is a Bali based network of organizations active in the field of waste prevention and management. We have a Komitmen for businesses to change their plastic behaviors and provide options for local alternatives.
We host record breaking actions from clean ups to Human Waves.
We are People Power.
Thank you for joining our latest action
8th June 2018
Thank you for joining Bali’s BIGGEST Clean-Up
Saturday, 24 February 2018
- Hari Peduli Sampah Nasional, Bali Gelar Aksi Bersih-bersih
- Hamish Daud Jadi Pemulung Sampah di Kuta
- Ribuan Relawan Ikuti Kampanye Satu Pulau Satu Suara
- Selebritis-Aktivis Punguti Sampah di Pantai Kuta
- KLH Apresiasi Kampanye Satu Pulau Satu Suara
- Bali hopes to regain paradise island status with mass cleanup
- Ada 100 Titik Kotor, Bali Lakukan Aksi Bersih
- Balinese come together to tackle island’s sea of waste
- SAY NO TO PLASTIC BAGS: Kampanye Satu Pulau Satu Suara Bersama Pemerintah Stop Pencemaran Sampah Plastik Di Laut
- KAMPANYE SATU PULAU SATU SUARA, STOP SAMPAH PLASTIK
One Island, One Voice - Satu Pulau, Satu Suara
In 2017 OIOV organised Bali’s Biggest Beach Clean-up. Mobilising 12,000 people across 55 locations to clean-up 40 tons of trash.
In 2018 OIOV expanded its efforts. Clean-ups were organised across the island throughout every region, from our beaches to mountains, through our rivers and jungles.
We're calling on everyone - government, schools, youth, elders, expats and more - to join us in cleaning up our island together. Problems will not get solved, unless you get involved!
2018 CLEAN-UP MAP